- Take care of the poop before you throw your diapers in the washer (there’s a course for this)!
- Throw your diapers in the washer
- Add your detergent (but make sure it doesn’t have any fabric softener)
- Add oxygen bleach, OxyClean recommended (optional)
- Program your washer to the heaviest, longest cycle possible and on hot
- Wash your diapers!
- If the diapers come out and they’re not 100% clean, you can run another (shorter) load with recommended amount of detergent.
- Dry your diapers on low/medium heat, or hang-dry them.
About the Instructor
Madelaine Martin has been in the cloth diaper industry for 6 years, ever since she was given a pre-loved stash after her son was born. After a lot of trial, error, and listening to others, Madelaine paved the path for other families to utilize cloth diapers without the feeling of overwhelm. Madelaine has run a diaper service, Cheeky Things, and a non-profit, Permanent Diaper Relief, which have both required her to do extensive research on using & caring for cloth diapers.